Participants are invited to submit an abstract for oral presentation or posterin the following topics:
- Vector status: taxonomy, systemic, phylogeny
- Vector behaviour: life-history traits, fitness, intra- and inter-species competition, biology of populations, invasive species
- Vector-pathogen interactions: vector competence, immunity of vector, vector manipulation by parasites
- Eco-epidemiology of vector borne diseases: spatiotemporal dynamics of the transmission, geomatics, modelling
- Vector control: biocides, repellents, traps, integrated vector management, personal protection, human and social sciences, SIT, irradiation, Wolbachia, genetic control
- Impacts of the vector control: ecotoxicity in the food chain, politic and societal perceptions.